Saturday, September 6, 2008

First go...

With Summer winding down, so has everthing else. Finally some time to relax! This year has been a busy one. From the end of March to the beginning of June, Ethan and I spent those two and a half long months away from Levi in Washington with my parents. It was nice to spend that time with them since we only see them a few times a year, but it seemed like we were gone so much longer. Being away from Levi and our home was difficult. But it brought us closer to each other. And I will never forget that time spent with my parents. I love them so much and I can't wait to see them again. Once we were home, we had a new tenant. My niece Mallory. We are still adjusting to that. We then decided to finish our basement which is so nice to have done. It feels more like a home. But definately takes a toll on the checkbook! And then there was my sister-in-laws wedding to help with. Oi!! Love you Heather and Troy!
Now that it's all over with I am excited to take time to spend with my family. Ethan is crawling like a pro! And we think he will be walking very shortly. He's picked up on everything so quickly that it's only a matter of time! Now on to baby-proofing the house!

No comments: