Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Been A While

Yeah, so it's been a while, maybe more than a while...since my last blog.  Blogging is like journal writing and well, that hasn't gone too well for me either.  Although with everything that has happened in the past year I've decided that writing my thoughts and feelings is something I need to do for myself.
I've been struggling with the death of my mom just this past December.  It's interesting that you don't really realize what an impact someone has on your life until they are gone.  It's been, and is going to be, a hard road.  But knowing that I will see her and Stacey again is a great comfort.  I am so grateful to have the knowledge of that.
Two of the Greatest Women I Will Ever Know
 
I am grateful to my parents for their desire to find God in their younger years and to become members of the church. 

No comments: